ReturnLogic Inc. provides online retailers with a return management platform and other services (collectively, our “Services”) to help those retailers make better business decisions that improve the customer experience and drive bottom line growth. Our Services include our websites, SaaS products, and downloadable products, but do not include third party products or services that you may choose to integrate with our Services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit the Site or otherwise contact us, we may collect your Personal Information. We are the controller of that data and we will respond to requests from you concerning that data. Below, we provide methods for you to make such requests. Depending on where you reside, you may have the right to access Personal Information you have provided to us, or to request that we correct or delete that information. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
ReturnLogic does not sell Personal Information to third parties and does not transfer Personal Information between its customers.
Contact Information You Provide To Us: When you fill out a form on our Site, sign up and use our Services, participate in a survey, contest, promotion, sweepstakes, activity or event, or otherwise contact us directly, we may collect certain Personal Information from you including but not limited to your name, email address, company name, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. If you apply for a job with us, we may ask you to provide personal information so that we can fulfill our hiring policies and practices and comply with applicable laws. We refer to this information as “Contact Information.”
- access information in and about your ReturnLogic Services account;access communications history, including file attachments, for your ReturnLogic Services account;
- disclose, restrict, or access information that you have provided or that is made available to you when using your ReturnLogic Services account, including your Content; and
- control how your ReturnLogic Services account may be accessed or deleted.
Content That You Create: We collect and store information or data that you upload, submit, post, create, transmit, store or display in in the process of using our Site or Services (“Content”). Such Content includes any Personal Information or other sensitive information that you choose to include in the Content. When you use our Services, Content you provide will be displayed back to you. Certain features of our Services allow you or your administrator to make some of your Content public, in which case it will become readily accessible to anyone. We urge you to consider the sensitivity of any data you input into our Services.
Content That You Share with Other Users: As a natural result of using our Services, you may create Content and grant permission to other ReturnLogic users to access it for the purposes of collaboration. Some of the collaboration features of our Services display your profile information, including Personal Information included in your profile, to users with whom you have shared your Content. Where this information is sensitive, we urge you to use the various security and privacy features of our Services to limit those who can access such information. Your sharing settings may make any Information, including some Personal Information, that you submit to our Services visible to the public, unless submitted to a restricted area. Our Websites offer publicly accessible community services such as dashboard, analytics, data access, and product data. You should be aware that any Content you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account. To request removal of your Personal Information from the ReturnLogic Community, please contact us using the information listed below.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR CONTACT AND DEVICE INFORMATION?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use Contact Information to contact people and businesses who complete the Form on our “Get Started” or “Request Demo” pages or otherwise reach out to us to request a proposal or other information. Additionally, we use Contact Information to provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote Our Services, and to:
- Enable you to access and use Our Services, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing Content;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events and sending updates about your team and chat rooms; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners. You have the ability to opt out of receiving any of these communications as described below under “Your Choices”;
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Our Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to Our Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize our Services, including by providing content, features, or advertisements that match your interests and preferences;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share Content with users you designate; and
- Testimonials: We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Services. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the information below.
- For other purposes about which we obtain your consent.
We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site and Services (for example, to understand how our products are being configured and used, how they can be improved for the benefit of all of our users, and to develop new products and services). As such we generate aggregated data about a group or category of services, features or users (that does not contain Personal Information) from the web logs and analytics logs described above, including the content elements captured in such logs, as well as from the content stored in the Site and Services.
OUR SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information with third parties to:
- Help us use Personal Information as described above. For example, we may share information with Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site and to customize advertising on our Site and on other websites. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or as otherwise necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats, or perceived threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law;
- Receive advice or services from advisors providing professional or other services;
- Archive and backup our Site, business systems, and records;
- Work with service providers that will utilize your Personal Information only to fulfill our business purposes pursuant to a written contract or agreement.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of some of these targeted advertising services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may often correct, update, amend, or remove your Personal Information in your account settings or by directing your query to your account administrator. You can often remove Content using editing tools associated with that Content. In some cases, you may need to contact your administrator to request they remove the Content. You or your administrator may be able to deactivate your ReturnLogic Services account. If you can deactivate your own account, you can most often do so in your account settings. Otherwise, please contact your administrator. To deactivate an organization account, please contact Support Services.
You may access your information and opt out of receiving promotional communications from ReturnLogic by using the unsubscribe link within each email or within your ReturnLogic Service account settings menu, or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. You may often correct, update, amend, or remove your Personal Information in your account settings or by directing your query to your account administrator.
If you are unable or unwilling to use the System to access your Personal Information, you must submit a request using the contact information provided below. Once we receive your request and verify your identity by matching the information you provide with our records, we will disclose to you:
- The categories and/or specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The business or commercial purpose for which the Personal Information was collected;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- The third parties with whom the Personal Information was shared; and
- The business or commercial purpose for which the Personal Information was disclosed.
We will confirm receipt of your access request within 10 business days, and we will normally respond to your request within 45 calendar days of receipt. We will notify you if additional time is needed to process your request.
If you are unable or unwilling to use the System to delete your Personal Information, you may request that we delete the Personal Information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. You may submit a deletion request using the contact information provided below. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records. If we deny your deletion request, for example because an exception applies. we will notify you of the basis for denying your request. If we delete your Personal Information, we will maintain a record of complying with your request. Please note that we will maintain Personal Information in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
We will confirm receipt of your deletion request within 10 business days, and we will normally respond to your request within 45 calendar days of receipt. We will notify you if additional time is needed to process your request.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF OUR CUSTOMERS
ReturnLogic offers our services to our customers — online marketers and other retailers. Our customers may share consumers’ Personal Information with ReturnLogic to utilize our return management platform and other Services, or we may collect Personal Information directly from consumers on our customers’ behalf. We may combine that Personal Information with other information that we obtain from our service providers. We may provide Personal Information to our service providers to assist us in providing our services to our business customers.
To learn more about our business customers’ collection, use, disclosure, or sale of your Personal Information, and your rights regarding that Personal Information, please refer to those customers’ privacy policies. If you have requests regarding Personal Information that you provided to our customers, you should submit those requests directly to our customers. This Policy is not intended to supersede or govern the privacy policies and practices of ReturnLogic’s customers or any other third party.
When our customers share Personal Information with ReturnLogic to utilize our Services, our customers remain the business owners of that data.
We follow directions from our customers regarding Personal Information that we collect or obtain while providing our services. We will not retain, use, or disclose Personal Information that we obtain while providing services to our customers, except:
- To perform the services specified in our written contract with our client;
- To retain and employ a subcontractor on behalf of our client;
- Internally, to build or improve the quality of our services;
- To detect data security incidents, or protect against fraudulent or illegal activity;
- To comply with federal, state, or local laws, or with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- To cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we, our client, or another party reasonably believes may violate federal, state, or local law; or,
- To assert or defend legal claims.
ReturnLogic does not sell Personal Information to third parties and does not transfer Personal Information between its customers.
DO NOT TRACK
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Site and our Services are not intended for children or any person under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or any person under 16.
While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States to us. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
For more information about our privacy practices or to exercise your rights with regard to Personal Information you have provided to ReturnLogic, please email us at email@example.com or submit your request by mail to the address below:
395 Saint Johns Church Road
Camp Hill, PA 17050